让树莓派系统 Raspberry Pi OS 秒变 Win98、WinXP、MacOS…

Spoony 54.4m2020-09-161510 次点击
https://twisteros.com/

Twister OS is the successor of Raspbian 95, Raspbian XP, Raspbian X, Raspbian X Nighthawk and iRaspbian (The Last two being made by Grayduck) It was a personal project done by me, Salvador. With the idea that the Raspian Pixel Desktop wasn't enough, I created Raspbian 95/XP. In terms of productivity, XFCE was a much better desktop and adding some emulator would make make both worlds (gaming and desktop) merged as one build. Twister OS is built on the official Raspbian Pi OS with themes designed to appear like operating systems they are themed after, but they are no operating systems by themselves. With that said, Software updates for Twister OS relies upon the Raspberry Pi Foundation while internal changes to themes and included software are updated by us via patches.

What is the password?
raspberry

Please change your password by opening terminal and entering passwd

Will This Run On My Pi 3B+
While Twister OS will install on the 3B+ it is not recomended. Twister OS was designed and built around the Pi4 and you may experience issues installing on the 3B+.

Is Twister OS a 64-bit OS?
Twister OS is a 32-bit OS.

How do I patch Twister OS?
Download the patch you need
Open File Manager and navigate to Downloads
Right click on the patch zip file and choose extract here
Open the patch folder that was just created
Now right click a blank spot inside the folder and choose open terminal here
Once terminal opens type ./ followed by the .sh file name inside the current directory
Quick trick, you can type the first character and hit the tab key to autocomplete the filename.
Hit the ENTER key to begin the patch process
When upgrading please patch in order. Patch 1.0 to 1.1 to 1.2 to 1.3 etc.
Where is Play on Linux?
playonlinux was removed due to too many complaints that not a lot was working with it. You can reinstall with sudo apt install playonlinux && sudo apt remove wine You need to remove wine because playonlinux will install the arm version which will conflict with x86 version of wine.

Where can I download wine?
Download Wine Here

To use, extract wine.tgz and run the wine binary from wine/bin

For example, if extracted to home directory you would run this in terminal

~/wine/bin/wine path/to/your/game.exe

Why is Steam not starting for me?
Sadly Valve will be dropping 32-bit support and due to this poor discision on their part we've had no choice but to discontinue support for Steam on Twister OS. GOG installers for a DRM free gaming experience do work and are the prefered choice currently. Humble Bundle and itch.io installations also work and are also DRM free experiences.

For some Steam still works just fine and for others Steam simply refuses to load or move past the login screen. We are putting more effort into supporting DRM free x86 Linux gaming and Wine compatibility instead.

Bluetooth audio is not working!
We are aware of this issue and are looking for a workaround. If you are experiencing issues with bluetooth audio then it is currently advised to leave audio settings alone for the time being.

To download Twister OS updater copy the following into terminal.
```
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FlameKat53/Twister-OS-Patcher/master/install.sh && chmod +x ./install.sh && ./install.sh && rm install.sh
```
收藏 ♥ 感谢
Tony 197.75m 2020-09-20 
本质就是一个主题?
Spoony 小组长 2020-09-20 
@Tony 没错

登录注册 后可回复。

› 相关内容关注微信公众号